1. Take away my first letter, and I still sound the same. Take away my last letter, I still sound the same. Even take away my letter in the middle; I will still sound the same. I am a five letter word. What am I?
2. What on earth does the poor have, the rich need it, and if you eat it you'll die?
3. There’s something I have that I can’t share it, if I share it, I can’t have it, what is it?
4. What is as light as a feather, but even the world's strongest man couldn't hold it for more than a minute?
5. Why did a man put the clock in the safe?
1. Empty 2. Nothing 3. Secret 4. Breath 5. He wanted to save time