1. I’m tall when I’m young and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?
2. Throw away the outside and cook the inside, then eat the outside and throw away the inside. What is it?
3. What can you catch but not throw?
4. What goes in the water black and comes out red?
5. During what month do people sleep the least?
A candle 2. A corn on the cob 3. Cold 4. A lobster 5. February, it's the shortest month after all.
Did you know?
Did you know your heart beats around 100000 times a day, 36500000 times a year and over a billion times if you live beyond 30?
Did you know the brain uses over a quarter of the oxygen used by the human body?
Did you know an average person breathes in around 11,000 litres of air every day?
Did you know a cheetah can accelerate from 0 to 113 km in just a few seconds?
Did you know on average, women have shorter tongues than men? From http://www.sciencekids.co.nz.